- I’m the youngest of three children
- My siblings are 9 and 12 years older than me
- I’m a proud aunt of 2 children
- I love country music
- I love animals and nature
- I have a cat that’s named after one of my favorite cartoon characters
- I’m a closet romantic
- I watch a lot of crime shows
- My favorite colour is green, but not Christmas-green
- I read a lot of Crime- and Detective novels
- James Patterson and Agatha Christie are two of my favorite authors
- I actually wrote my BA thesis about an Agatha Christie translation
- I study English language and translation in University
- I love languages
- My birthday is in December
- One of my biggest dreams is to have an alpaca and sheep farm
- I am a nerd
- Tom Felton is one of my favorite actors
- I do a lot of crafts
- I am left-handed
- I wear a lot of plaid shirts
- I just recently became a god-mother
- I like bright colours
- I love accents, british, scottish, australian and many others..
- I would love to have a husky or a beagle
- I’m short
- I have a loud voice
- I play pokemon go
- I rarely go anywhere without music
- I watch a lot of anime
1.Be Kind to Animals
I love animals, as people who have followed me for some time should know. A sure fire way to win my heart would be to love animals and be kind to them. Because let’s be real, if I have to choose between Tintti, my beloved cat, and a potential significant other, Tintti wins paws down. I understand that not all people like animals, but for me animals are something that will be a part of my life forever, whether they be mine of my family’s, so no animal-haters for me. Show me that you appreciate those who do not have their own voice and you’re golden.
And my love does not end with pets, I love all animals, so if you think that wolves, sharks or any other animals should have no right to live where we live, then you can say goodbye to the hopes of ever getting my affections.
2.Buy Me the Correct Kind of Books
I love reading and a surefire way to win my affections would be to buy me a book I like. Not even my family members buy me books without asking me first. I would love nothing more than for someone to know me so well that they did not need to ask me what book I would like. Or at least listen to me prattling about my favorite books or book series enough to know which books I have and don’t have and be able to buy me some that I am missing.
So, a way to this girls heart is through books.
3. Play an instrument
I can not play any instruments so I appreciate the time and effort it takes to learn to play something. While this is not a requirement for a significant other for me, it is a huge plus. Any instrument is fine and I would love to hear them play.
To be honest, this probably has its roots in my childhood and one of my favorite tv-shows, Digimon. My favorite character was Yamato, who played the harmonica. This created for me the ultimate fascination for people who can play instruments ans I have always found people who can play something attractive and interesting.
4. Not To Tie Me Down
I am a free spirit. I love doing things at the spur of the moment. I would love to travel a lot in the future. What I want is a person who understands this and does not try to tie me down to one place. Best would be if they would love to travel with me, but if they don’t I would hope that they loved me enough to let me travel as much as I want to. Besides, I have grown used to the fact that I can come and go as I please, so I would never ask for permission to do so.
5. Understand That Being A Nerd Is A Huge Part Of My Life
I am not ashamed to admit that I am a huge nerd. It is a part of me so why should I? If you can’t understand that, then you ain’t worth my attention. I may spend a whole day watching my favorite shows or playing board games with friends. My friends and I may even have the bright idea of having a 24-hour Harry Potter marathon just for the hell of it. This is a part of who I am and if you can’t live with it, you don’t deserve to be in my life, much less be loved by me.
Neither do I tolerate the fact that you judge my nerd-friends and me because we are not afraid of showing who we are. So, if you can’t not judge us, you ain’t welcome.
On the other hand, if you love me for the nerd that I am, you are golden. I will appreciate all the things that make you you, so I would hope you would do the same.